By D.J. Conway
Celtic magic, the words which conjure up images of Druids, mystical oak groves, daring Irish warriors, fairies, elves, and ancient deities who took an active part in the lives of the people who worshiped them. You will find this book practical and easy to understand, Celtic Magic offers important features that distinguish it from other books written about the Celts.
- An in-depth discussion of Celtic culture and customs
- A complete listing of Celtic myths and deities
- Step-by-step instructions for spellwork, ritual, meditations, and divination to help you gain insight or make changes in your life
This friendly Celtic magic book is designed for both beginners and those who possess intermediate-level magical skills, and anyone who simply has a great interest in Celtic history, lore, and magic. Celtic Magic is an ancient practice firmly rooted in the Celtic pantheon, Nature and the Elements. You will discover various methods of spellwork, ritual, meditation and divination to help influence or change certain aspects of your life.
Learn How To:
- Gain money
- Gain love
- Gain protection
- Gain prophecies
- Rid yourself of negatives
- Bind a trouble-maker
- Strengthen you psychic shield
- Promote physical, mental and spiritual health
224 pages, 4 x 7 x 1 Inches