Communing with the Ancestors
Your Spirit Guides, Bloodline Allies, and the Cycle of Reincarnation
by Raven Grimassi
Explore the realm of the ancestors with author and Pagan scholar Raven Grimassi. In this fascinating and far-ranging guide, you will learn practices and rituals both ancient and new for communing with the ancestors, specifically:
- How to build shrines and altars and make offerings.
- Where to find and work with sacred sites, power places, and special portals to the ancients.
- Guided imagery that will take you into the “Cavern of the Ancestors,” the spiritual corridor where the ancestors can be directly approached.
- How to access the Spirit-Rider, an ancestor that can travel between the realms of mortals and ancients.
- How to see and understand the restless dead who remain bound to the Earth realms.
- The role of reincarnation in the soul’s relationship to ancestral lineage.
- Plus some of the extraordinary folklore, legend, and superstition surrounding the topic.
Raven Grimassi is a neo-pagan scholar and award-winning author of more than 12 books on witchcraft, Wicca, and neo-paganism. He is a member of the American Folklore Society and is co-founder and co-director of the Crossroads Fellowship, a modern Mystery School tradition