- Day of the Dead Oil Diffuser
Day of the Dead Oil Warmer
The colorful Day of the Dead sugar skull oil diffuser is an eye catching addition for your home. A votive or tealight in the skull cavity diffuses fragrant oils or herbs from the glass plate skull cap.
A diffuser is excellent to add a subtle aroma to your home and/or office. Oil and water are placed in the glass basin; tea light is lit in the base to release the oil aroma as it warms the basin. The skull is brightly decorated as a sugar skull and measures approximately 3 1/2 inches tall. The glass basin is removable for ease of filling and cleaning.
Tea lights candles are recommended; not votive candles as they are shorter burning time and do not have a flame too close to the basin.
We offer tea lights in our candle section as well as a wide variety of essential oils and high quality fragrance oils in our oil sections.
- Oils and herbs may be used to release purifying scents. Be creative and use oils and herbs together.
- If using only oils - place a few drops of your favorite oil or oil blend in the basin, fill the diffuser with water and light your candle in base.
- When using herbs such as: lavender: half fill the basin with the herb, cover with water and light candle. For more potency, add a drop or two of a complimentary oil.
- Before adding more water, allow the basin to cool. Soapstone will crack if hot and cool/cold water is added.
- As the water evaporates, add more water, oil and/or herb as needed. Caution, again, do not add cool/cold water to the basin; they will crack and break. Snuff out candle and allow them to cool before filling with water.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Many of the diffusers also make attractive pedestals for larger (3 inch+) crystal balls.