You have no items in your shopping cart.
Deluxe Altar Set
- 8 inch x 11 inch fancy carved wooden box (Box style may vary from picture. Some are carved only, some have brass inlay leaf design.)This can serve as a small Altar Stand.
- 4 inch silver chalice with pentacle
- cast iron cauldron incense burner
- 6 or 7 inch black handle, or wood handle athame with black sheath
- 8 inch wooden wand with bark or natural stained handle, hand rubbed with beeswax and oil, crafted at 13 Moons
- pentacle altar tile
- herbal EZ Burn (no charcoal needed) altar incense -- frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood
- 2 silver and 2 gold seven point star candle holders (colors may vary)
- pure herb and resin consecration oil
- pure herb anointing oil
- small bell for ritual use
- 16 x 16 inch pentacle altar cloth
- sea salt
- 13 Herb Set (#1) which includes .2 of an ounce each of the following herbs: allspice, angelica, basil, chamomile, cinnamon, frankincense, hyssop, mugwort, peppermint, rose, rosemary, sage and valerian
- 20 candle set which includes 2 black, 2 blue, 2 green, 2 orange, 2 pink, 2 purple, 2 red, 2 white, 2 yellow, 1 gold, 1 silver
- candle snuffer
- chipped gemstones in bottle: amethyst, citrine, and quartz (These may be replaced with tumbled stones or natural points if gems in bottle are unavailable.)
- protection pentacle besom, 3 inch
- all purpose spell bottle
- magickal oil set which includes one 1/8 ounce bottle of the following essential oils: benzoin, clove, eucalyptus, lavender, orange, peppermint, patchouli, thyme and vetiver
- 1/2 oz of sesame oil to dilute essential oils for skin use
- Instruction booklet.Information on the Meaning and Uses of the Altar ToolsCopyright ﾩ13Moons.comAthame - (knife) - Athames are used in many magickal and spiritual paths. An athame is traditionally a double-sided blade with a black handle. Some folks leave them plain; others decorate, paint and carve symbols in the handle. It is usually associated with Air and is masculine. Though some align the athame with Fire since the blade requires heat to be forged.
Wand - Magick wands have been used for thousands of years and are still used today in spiritual ways: by calling upon deities to be present within a ceremony; drawing the magick circle creating your sacred space; directing energies so that the energy is released in the direction the magick wand is pointed; and for healing, to draw negative energy from the dis-eased body. The wand is usually associated with Fire and is masculine. Some however find it aligned with Air.
Chalice - The ritual chalice is used on the altar for the element of Water and is feminine. Use it to hold any appropriate liquid for your magick.
Pentacle Tile - The ritual pentacle tile was traditionally used for protection, blessing other items, and as the focal point of strength and meditation while casting spells and other ritual and ceremonial work. Altar pentacles are usually feminine and of the element Earth.
Altar Cloth - Approximately 16" x 16"; purple and black with a pentacle in the center. Altar cloths were traditionally used in sacred areas as protection during ritual and ceremonies. The altar is very significant to your rituals; your central focus is at your altar. Whether Nature's ground, a tree stump, a wooden stool, the box with your set or an elaborate table, this is where you honor life, bless your tools, and work magic(k)! Altar cloths are not merely for decoration; the mundane is left behind as you spread out your altar cloth allowing the spiritual, the mystery and the magick to begin! If your altar has other daily purposes (such as if you are using your coffee table or piano stool for your altar), your altar cloth prevents your ritual tools from receiving these energies.
Cauldron - Important Witch's tool traditionally used for cooking and brewing! It represents the Water element, the direction of West and also the Fire element. Use for scrying, incense burning, mixing herbs, oils and brews!
Bell - Bells are used to mark the specific points during ritual like beginnings, changes, end, etc. Bells are frequently associated with the sounds of the Spirits.
Candles and Snuffer - The black and white candles for the altar are representative of many things, such as the Gods and Goddesses, the left-hand and right-hand paths (with the Witch or Magician walking the balance between), the Yin and Yang, duality, etc. We Have also included many other colors that are frequently used in many rituals and spellwork.
Consecration Oil - Very important tool to dedicate your items to your magickal path.
Altar Oil - A special blend of pure herbs and resins for you to anoint your skin prior and during ritual. Angelica subtly attunes your aura to magical energies. Myrrh draws the energies of the Sun and Moon. Cinnamon to raise the overall "spiritual" energy.
Incense - Our special EZ Burn incense needs no charcoal. Incense is used by most ancient traditions to carry your communication to the spirit world.
Besom - The Besom can be used to clear away negative energies and bad spirits.
All Purpose Spell Bottle - We have blended herbs, resins and/or roots to work your spell. This is an all purpose blend for whatever you need, want or desire!
Gemstones in Bottle - Three stones that are frequently used in many rituals and spellwork.