- Flower & Leaves Oil Diffuser
Flower Art Oil Warmer
A diffuser is excellent to add a subtle aroma to your home and/or office. Oil and water are placed in the basin; tea light is lit in the base to release the oil aroma as it warms. This black soapstone two piece diffuser features painted designs as well as cut outs of "heart leaves" and centers of the flowers are also holes which allow the light from your candle to twinkle through. Tiny dots accent the circular patterns of flowers and leaves around the bottom portion of the diffuser. The diffuser stands approximately 3 1/2 inches tall. The basin is removable for ease of filling and cleaning. Please allow for variances from photo for the hand painted designs and coloring. This is a very sturdy soapstone diffuser weighing just over 1 pound.
Tea lights candles are recommended; not votive candles as they are shorter burning time and do not have a flame too close to the basin.
We offer tea lights in our candle section as well as a wide variety of essential oils and high quality fragrance oils in our oil sections.
- Oils and herbs may be used to release purifying scents. Be creative and use oils and herbs together.
- If using only oils - place a few drops of your favorite oil or oil blend in the basin, fill the diffuser with water and light your candle in base.
- When using herbs such as: lavender: half fill the basin with the herb, cover with water and light candle. For more potency, add a drop or two of a complimentary oil.
- Before adding more water, allow the basin to cool. Soapstone will crack if hot and cool/cold water is added.
- As the water evaporates, add more water, oil and/or herb as needed. Caution, again, do not add cool/cold water to the basin; they will crack and break. Snuff out candle and allow them to cool before filling with water.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Many of the diffusers also make attractive pedestals for larger (3 inch+) crystal balls.