- Iron and Copper Oil Diffuser
Iron and Copper Oil Warmer
Featuring unique construction, this oil diffuser seems equally at home both within a classical space filled with ancient symbolism, smoldering incense, and the glow of candles as well as a brightly lit studio filled with abstract pieces of modern art. The central piece, forged of iron, will hold a tea light candle on a rounded base plate before curving outward into a long, winding stem that curves to an open-ended hoop poised above the tealight`s base.
This hoop in turn supports a wide copper basin; the resulting contrast of iron and copper gives you a beautifully unique oil diffuser perfect for office or home. Measures approximately 6 inches x 3 inches tall and weighs just over 1 pound.
A diffuser is excellent to add a subtle aroma to your home and/or office. Oil and water are placed in the basin; tea light is lit in the base to release the oil aroma as it warms.
Tea lights candles are recommended; not votive candles as they are shorter burning time and do not have a flame too close to the basin.
We offer tea lights in our candle section as well as a wide variety of essential oils and high quality fragrance oils in our oil sections.
- Oils and herbs may be used to release purifying scents. Be creative and use oils and herbs together.
- If using only oils - place a few drops of your favorite oil or oil blend in the basin, fill the diffuser with water and light your candle in base.
- When using herbs such as: lavender: half fill the basin with the herb, cover with water and light candle. For more potency, add a drop or two of a complimentary oil.
- Before adding more water, allow the basin to cool. Soapstone will crack if hot and cool/cold water is added.
- As the water evaporates, add more water, oil and/or herb as needed. Caution, again, do not add cool/cold water to the basin; they will crack and break. Snuff out candle and allow them to cool before filling with water.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Many of the diffusers also make attractive pedestals for larger (3 inch+) crystal balls.