Lotus Natural Carved
Soapstone Oil Diffuser
Soapstone Two Piece Diffuser. The base has carved lines decorating the edge. The star/pentacle is a cut out design with leaf etchings accenting giving you a lovely warm glow when candle is lit. Bowl is removable for ease of cleaning; cooling and refilling. The bowl portion is also made of soapstone.
Tea lights candles are recommended; not votive candles.
Diffuser stands approximately 3 1/4 inches tall and is approximately 2 inches in diameter.
- Oils and herbs may be used to release purifying and magickal scents! Be creative and use oils and herbs together!
- If using only oils - place a few drops of your favorite oil or oil blend, fill the diffuser with water and light your candle in base.
- When using herbs, example: patchouli, half fill or fill the bowl with the herb, cover with water and light candle. For more potentcy, add a drop or two of a complimentary oil.
- Before adding more water, allow the bowl to cool. Soapstone will crack if hot and cool or cold water is added.
- Adding to as needed: As the water evaporates, add more water, oil and/or herb as needed. *Caution - Again* do not add cool or cold water to the bowls; they will crack and break; blow out candle and allow them to cool before filling with water.
- Many of the diffusers also make attractive pedestals for larger (2 1/2"+) crystal balls.