Meditation for Beginners
Techniques for Awareness, Mindfullness & Relaxation
by Stephanie Clement, Ph.D.
Break the barrier between your conscious and unconscious mind.Perhaps the greatest boundary we set for ourselves is the one between the conscious and less conscious parts of our own minds. We all need a way to gain deeper understanding of what goes on inside our minds when we are awake, asleep, or just not paying attention. Meditation is one way to pay attention long enough to find out.
Meditation for Beginners offers a step-by-step approach to meditation, with exercises that introduce you to the rich possibilities of this age-old spiritual practice. Some people think meditation is something that takes years to learn. The truth is, it's a very natural state of awareness that can be developed in just a few minutes each day. The benefits of meditation are infinite!
- Develop concentration
- Learn to focus your attention
- Relax your body and mind quickly and easily
- Release fears
- Increase your health and wellness
- Exchange old habits for new ones
- Identify personal goals and aspirations
- Discover which meditation method works best for you