Resealable bag contains 1 ounce of Organic cut and sifted Mugwort herb.
- Psychic powers
- Prophetic dreams
- Astral projection
- Excite the appetite
- Aids in the bile production (digestive juices in the liver)
- Mild purgative (empty the bowels)
- Menustruation irregularity
- Itches and discomfort from poison oak, her fresh juices are said to relieve!
- Tired, overworked legs, have gout or rhematoid problems, try adding a bit of mugwort to your bath!
Caution: Excessive doses can lead to poison symptoms.
How to make a witch's favorite tea for dreams and wishes... and also for healing teas:
To make a tea: Infusion: Put 1-2 teaspoons of herb into a teaball/spoon or bag and place in a 6-8 oz size cup. Add boiled water and allow it to steep for 3-5 minutes. For a more "medicinal" effect, it is suggested to steep 15-30 minutes.
Will keep refrigerated for 24 hours.
To read more on Medicinal Properties, click on the link to visit our page further describing the Herbal Remedy Medicinal Terms.