- Robe Cord, White
White Cord For Ritual Wear
Nokomis braids and beads each cord for your Personal Ritual Wear.
Each cord averages 90" long.
- Cords compliment your robe. You may want the same color as your robe or a contrasting color. Also you may want to have cords to signify time of year or specific ritual you are working.
- Tie the cord simply - so that it is usefull in not allowing your robe to be floppy. However, you may not want to wear a cord at all times.
- Knots can be added to the cord for degree(s) one may have obtained.
- Cord Color may signify the degree(s) one may have obtained.
- Cord may be marked with knots or made to specific length to use for measuring the circumference of your magick circle.
- You may tie your athame, pouches and charms to your cord.