Full Traditional Altar Set
This set includes a variety of essential tools for your home Rituals, Spell Crafting and Ceremonies.
- 6 inch x 10 inch Fancy Carved or Brass Inlay Wooden Box (Box style may vary from picture. Some are carved only, some have brass inlay leaf design.)
- 4 inch Silver Pentacle Chalice
- Brass Cauldron Incense Burner
- 6 or 7 inch Black Handle or Wood Handle Athame with Sheath
- 8 inch Wooden Wand with bark or natural stained handle, hand rubbed with Beeswax and Oil, Crafted at 13 Moons
- Pentacle Altar Tile (May Vary from Photo)
- Wood Box to hold Oils and Incense (Style may vary from picture.)
- Herbal EZ Burn Altar Incense -- frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood -- no charcoal needed
- Black and White Altar Candles
- 2 (Two) 7 point Star Candle Holders (colors may vary; silver or brass)
- Pure Herb and Resin Consecration Oil, Prepared at 13 Moons
- Pure Herb Anointing Oil; Prepared at 13 Moons
- Small Ritual Bell
- 16 x 16 inch Pentacle Altar Cloth
- Sea Salt
- Instructional Booklet
Wand - Magick wands have been used for thousands of years and are still used today in spiritual ways: by calling upon deities to be present within a ceremony; drawing the magick circle creating your sacred space; directing energies so that the energy is released in the direction the magick wand is pointed; and for healing, to draw negative energy from the dis-eased body. The wand is usually associated with Fire and is masculine. Some however find it aligned with Air.
Chalice - The ritual chalice is used on the altar for the element of Water and is feminine. Use it to hold any appropriate liquid for your magick.
Pentacle Tile - The ritual pentacle tile was traditionally used for protection, blessing other items, and as the focal point of strength and meditation while casting spells and other ritual and ceremonial work. Altar pentacles are usually feminine and of the element Earth.
Altar Cloth - Approximately 16" x 16"; purple and black with a pentacle in the center. Altar cloths were traditionally used in sacred areas as protection during ritual and ceremonies. The altar is very significant to your rituals; your central focus is at your altar. Whether Nature's ground, a tree stump, a wooden stool, the box with your set or an elaborate table, this is where you honor life, bless your tools, and work magic(k)! Altar cloths are not merely for decoration; the mundane is left behind as you spread out your altar cloth allowing the spiritual, the mystery and the magick to begin! If your altar has other daily purposes (such as if you are using your coffee table or piano stool for your altar), your altar cloth prevents your ritual tools from receiving these energies.
Cauldron - Important Witch's tool traditionally used for cooking and brewing! It represents the Water element, the direction of West and also the Fire element. Use for scrying, incense burning, mixing herbs, oils and brews!
Bell- Bells are used to mark the specific points during ritual like beginnings, changes, end, etc. Bells are frequently associated with the sounds of the Spirits.
Candles- The black and white candles for the altar are representative of many things, such as the Gods and Goddesses, the left-hand and right-hand paths (with the Witch or Magician walking the balance between), the Yin and Yang, duality, etc.
Consecration Oil- Very important tool to dedicate your items to your magickal path.
Altar Oil- A special blend of pure herbs and resins for you to anoint your skin prior and during ritual. Angelica subtly attunes your aura to magical energies. Myrrh draws the energies of the Sun and Moon. Cinnamon to raise the overall "spiritual" energy.
Incense- Our special EZ Burn incense needs no charcoal. Incense is used by most ancient traditions to carry your communication to the spirit world.