- Star of Olympus Pendant
The Star of Olympus
The Star of Olympus is an artistic interpretation of the original Star of Vergina, also known as the Vergina Sun or Argead Star. This powerful symbol was engraved on the Shield of the Greek Warrior, Achilles. At the center is the Delphian Epsilon, which represents the Alpha and Omega; the beginning and the end, timelessness, infinity. Surrounding the Delphian Epsilon are four points symbolizing the Four elements; Earth, Water, Fire, and Air. The twelve rays surrounding the elements represent the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus...
- Zeus-king of the gods and god of the sky and thunder.
- Poseidon-god of the sea.
- Hades-god of the underworld.
- Hestia-goddess of the hearth.
- Hera-goddess of wisdom and marriage.
- Ares-god of war.
- Athena-goddess of wisdom.
- Apollo-god of the sun.
- Aphrodite-goddess of love and beauty.
- Hermes-messenger of the gods.
- Artemis-goddess of forests, virginity/fertility, and the hunt.
- Hephaestus-god of technology, blacksmiths & craftsmen.
Wear this piece and feel your connection to the Earth. Allow the power of the Gods & Goddesses to guide you with all their strength and wisdom.
Includes adjustable black cord.
Made of the highest quality Excelsior Pewter.