Llewellyn's 2021 Witches' Companion
A Guide to Contemporary Living
With more than two dozen enlightening and inspiring articles that explore modern Witchcraft topics and magical techniques, Llewellyn's 2021 Witches' Companion is a must-have for today's practitioners.
This collection presents some of the finest writers and compelling subjects that will empower your life and improve your community:
- Grounding Techniques
- Magical Morning Practices
- Sewing Magic
- Self-Care and the Craft
- Make your own Witch Tools
- Visiting Sacred Sites
- Redirecting Negativity
- Dining with the Goddess
This year's edition includes spells, rituals, projects, and advice articles from some of the most innovative Witch and Pagan writers:
- Deborah Lipp discusses what the fictional witch communicates to the modern Wiccan.
- Raven Digitalis shares fascinating techniques for performing magick using animal parts.
- Monica Crosson shows you how to heal by seeking beauty in nature and within the self.
- Astrea Taylor encourages you to take time for spirit each morning while...
- Melissa Tipton helps you build positive and magical habits!
Includes a 16-month calendar and lunar information for spellwork and rituals.
288 pages | Size: 5 x 8 inches