Llewellyn's 2021 Witches' Datebook
365 Days of Witchcraft
Live better, stay organized, and celebrate your Craft every day with Llewellyn's 2021 Witches' Datebook!
Filled with everyday tips and in-depth ideas, Llewellyn's Witches' Datebook is designed to help you connect to spirit and enhance your skill in the Craft. This datebook features breathtaking illustrations from award-winning artist Jennifer Hewitson as well as a variety of ways to celebrate the Wheel of the Year, and powerful wisdom from practicing witches such as spells, how-to instructions, recipes and more to help you achieve your magical goals all year long.
- Sabbat musings by Diane Rajchel
- Tasty recipes by Corina Sahlin
- More than 100 magical tips by Elizabeth Barrette
- Celtic tree months by Blake Octavian Blair
- Social media spellwork by Mickie Mueller
- Tips for making your own labryinth by JD Hortwort
- Ideas for creating a Book of Shadows by Melanie Marquis
This indispensible, on-the-go tool also offers:
- An at-a-glance guide to the best days to plant and harvest
- Moon lore and phases for successful spellcasting
- Daily planetary and color correspondences to empower your magical work
- Spiral-bound, lay-flat design with calendar spreads that make it easy to write in appointments and special events
This indispensable, on-the-go tool will make all your days more magical.
168 pages | Size: 6 x 8 inches