Violet/Purple Glass Apothecary Bottle with Cork Top
Reminiscent of tonic and medicine bottles, this blue bottle will add stylish décor throughout your home. It is a delight to hold your perfumes, oils, salts and more from kitchen to bath. These bottles can also used at wedding and parties for favors, decoration or to hold flowers.
Capacity to hold 237 ml; 8 ounces, the bottle is made 30% recycled glass and very economically priced.
Jar dimensions without top:
Height: 5 inches
Diameter: 2 1/2 inches
Opening: 3/4 inches
Capacity to hold 237 ml; 8 ounces. Please Note: The apothecary jar will hold approximately 8 liquid ounce. For salts, dried herbs/spices, etc. the capacity will be different.
Terrific for packaging your spellcraft or gourmet products, this recycled glass apothecary bottle has an 8 ounce capacity with non-threaded neck. Made of flint glass with 30% recycled content.
All colored items are painted and baked with lead free paint. Variations in color may exist. Wash by hand with warm soapy water.
- 8 oz capacity - holds an ample amount of spell, beauty or food products
- Glass Ball Top - adds beauty while fitting snugly to keep contents fresh
- Recycled glass - makes for an eco-friendlier and longer lasting container
- Multi purpose - can be used for kitchen, bath, altar, gifting, spellcrafting...
- Versatile style - melds nicely across all decor styles