Alchemy of Herbs
Transform Everyday Ingredients
Into Foods & Remedies That Heal
by Rosalee de la Foret
Did you know there’s a powerful herbal medicine chest in your kitchen?
Alchemists of old sought to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. Now, you can tap into that magic and transform common herbs and spices into incredible remedies that heal. What were once everyday foods and flavorings will become your personal kitchen apothecary.
Imagine being prepared for that next cold, scrape, headache, digestive issue, stressful day, or sleepless night with simple ingredients from your cupboard. Instead of pills, reach for:
- Cinnamon Tea to soothe your throat
- Garlic Hummus to support your immune system
- Ginger Lemon Tea for cold and flu symptoms
- Cayenne Salve to relieve sore muscles
- Cardamom Chocolate Mousse Cake for heart health
- A glass of Spiced Cold Brew Coffee as a powerful antioxidant . . .
In addition to offering dozens of inspiring recipes, herbalist Rosalee de la Foret examines the history and modern-day use of 29 popular herbs, supporting their healing properties with both scientific studies and in-depth research into herbal energetics. You’ll learn how to match the properties of each plant to your own unique needs, for a truly personalized approach to health for you and your family.