Amyris Essential Oil
100% Pure & Natural Wild Crafted Amyris Essential Oil in a 1/2 ounce amber bottle. Store your oil in a cool, dry place protected from heat and light. Amryis is sometimes considered the "poor peoples sandalwood" as it has similarities to true sandalwood yet less expensive. The scent is the soft woody scent of sandalwood with a hint of sweet balsamic, pepper-ginger note and a vanilla-like aroma. This sweet aroma allows it to stand on its own, mainly being used as the base note for perfumes and oils blends.
Amyris was once used as a torch and called "candle wood" as it could be light due to the high content of the oil in the wood. Amyris is known as a spiritual oil and said to bring protection and wishes.
- Odor: Soft, Warm, Woodsy; Reminiscent of sandal wood
- Color: Clear-Pale Yellow
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Botanical Origin: Haiti
- Steam distilled from wood
- Use for aromatherapy and perfume
Perfumery Uses: Blends well with Essential Oils of
- Black Pepper
- Ylang Ylang
- Avoid if pregnant
- Do not use undiluted, in eyes or mucuc membranes.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified practitioner
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Before applying to skin, perform a patch test (with diluted oil in appropriate carrier) to an insensitive part of your body.