Angelica is also known as Dong Quai, Archangel Root and Holy Ghost Root. This large, lobed leaf plant with numerous, large blooms is a great herb to add to your garden. You will have lovely additions for fresh and dried bouquets as well be attracting and feeding beneficial insects and pollinators. Angelica is a biennial; flowering will begin early spring of the second year. Angelica is an herb for culinary, medicinal and magical uses.
Angelica will reseed itself; but we recommend planting seeds each year if you would like it to remain in your garden. Removing the flower heads will aid in longer living plants. Generally lives 2 - 3 years.
Angelica for your Pagan Garden:
- Hardy in Zones 5 - 9
- Germination: 21 - 30 days
- Ease of Germination: Moderate
- Sow seeds at the surface in Spring after ground thaws or late Summer, Early Fall.
- Plant in light, well drained soil
- Likes Full to Partial Sun
- Likes plenty of moisture
- Lightly tamp into soil, leaving seed exposed to light
- Blooms from Summer to early Autumn
- Grows up to 3 feet tall
- Attract beneficial insects and pollinators to your garden
- Use as a wash to remove ghosts
- Strength for women
- Protects children
- Peace in Home
- Faith in Marriage
- Dream Prophecy
- Protection and Ridding of Evil Spirits
1 packet of Angelica seeds in a 13 Moons designed envelope. Approximately 50+ seeds per pack