Anise Seed Essential Oil
100 % Pure & Natural Anise Seed Essential Oil in a 1/4 ounce amber bottle. Store your oil in a cool, dry place protected from heat and light. Anise may remind you of spicy licorice which you can substitute anise for in a spell recipe. Please do not confuse Anise Seed Oil with Anise Star which is made from the fruit of the tree not the seed.
- Color: Clear-Pale Straw
- Odor: Sweet, Spicy
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Botanical Origin: Spain
- Farm Cultivated
- Steam distilled form Anise seeds
- Congeals/crystallizes at 15° Celsius
- Keep away evil
- Keep away negatives
- Ward off the evil eye
- Guard against nightmares
Perfumery Uses: Blends well with Essential Oils of
- Black Pepper
- Use in moderation; Large doses can be narcotic
- Avoid if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid if history of epilesy
- Do not use undiluted, in eyes or mucuc membranes.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified practitioner
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Before applying to skin, perform a patch test (with diluted oil in appropriate carrier) to an insensitive part of your body.