- Wood Betony Seeds
Wood Betony Seeds
Wood Betony, also known as Lousewort is an herb of the mint family. Historically known for healing, it is also magically known to prevent and send back curses, hexes and spells against you as well as rid evil and purify. The light purple/lavender blooms will look lovely in your garden, mix with a few other herbs for a color statement and aroma.
Betony for your Perennial Herb Garden:
- Hardy in Planting Zones 4-8
- Germination: Easy
- Germinates in 7 to 14 days
- Prefers Full to Partial Sun
- Plant in moist, rich soil
- Sow just under the surface in Spring after ground thaws or late Summer, early Fall
- Spring germination can be hastened by placing seed packet in a container or baggie in the refrigerator for 4 weeks.
- Blooms mid to late Summer
- Grows to 12 inches
- Grown in garden: protect your home from evil
- Sprinkle around entrances for protection
- Protection from evil and diseases
- Use as an incense to end quarrels
- Add to Dream Pillow
- Draw Love
- Rid Nightmares
- Midsummer Bonfires for purifying
- With uncrossing incense, burn to turn back spells
1 packet of Wood Betony seeds in a 13 Moons designed envelope. Approximately 200 seeds per pack.