Celtic Triple Goddess
Maiden Mother and Crone Wall Plaque
By Maxine Miller
The Triple Moon Goddess Shield Wall Plaque Features:
- Triple Moon Phases at the top
- Birds and Owl fly above the Goddesses
- Flowing Hair reaching up
- Roots flowing down below their feet
- Hare on the Maiden's side
- Celtic artwrk
- Crone holds staff with Skull
- Maiden wears decorative chain-work and robe
- Mother stands above a cauldron embracing her to-be-born child
- Crone with crown and flowing rune inscribed robe holds a staff with Skull
- You will find much more within this stunning art of Maxine Miller's!
Maiden, Mother & Crone Triple Goddess Wall Plaque. The Triple Goddess is known and worshiped in Pagan cultures all over the world. She is eternal, yet always in a state of change. Her colors are white for the maiden, red for the mother and black for the crone.
The Symbol of the Triple Goddess is the Waxing, Full and Waning Moons
Maiden- The Maiden aspect represents enchantment, expansion, the female principle, the promise of new beginnings, youth, excitement, and erotic carefree aura. She is innocent in ways, but also a enchantress who recognizes the power of her sexuality.
Mother- The Mother is ripeness, fertility, fulfillment, stability, and power. The Mother is ripe, full breasted, at the peak of her womanly powers. She is the one who tenderly and lovingly rocks the baby, but she is also the lioness who hunts to feed her offspring and will fight to the death to protect them.
Crone -The Crone is wisdom, and compassion. She is old in age, experience, accumulated wisdom and death. She is the gateway to Death, and the guide to Rebirth. aspect represents enchantment, expansion, the female principle, the promise of new beginnings, youth, excitement, and erotic carefree aura. She is innocent in ways, but also a enchantress who recognizes the power of her sexuality.
Wood Finish Resin measures approximately 11 inches x 15 inches in height. Hook on back to easily hang in your home or sacred space.