A Century of Spells
More than 100 time-tested, easy-to-use spells that really work
By Draja Mickaharic
A Century of Spells is written as a practical introduction to natural magic, this workbook serves as a practical reference for the practicing magician. It contains over 100 useful spells from a wide variety of magical traditions from all over the world. The clear, complete instructions detail how to make and work with water spells, baths, sprinkles, incense, oils, and herbs. Also included are spoken spells, and written spells passed down to and developed by the author.
A Century of Spells includes how to make baths for spiritual growth, beauty, harmony, self-discipline, and beginning and ending relationships. With simple kitchen ingredients - garlic, thyme, basil and sage - learn how to make a bath to release negativity.
"True magic is a natural ability that is developed as a result of spiritual growth. It is wise to keep this in mind as you read this book."
- Instructions on how to use more than 40 herbs, from Adam & Eve Root to Yarrow
- Recipes like "Four Thieves Vinegar", a salad dressing and magic spring tonic
- Spoken spells for protection from traditions as diverse as Pennsylvania Dutch and African
- A topical reading list for further study
- Learn how to reverse any spell cast
- And much, much more!
This is a book you will use for years to come!
150 pages | 5 x 8 inches