Celtic Wheel of the Year
Domed Picture Necklace
A wonderful expression for the Pagan Holidays! The Celtic Wheel of the Year art appears behind an acrylic glass-like Pendant. The domed clear cover gives extraordinary depth to the lovely design of the artfully painted Wheel of the Year. Great Gift Idea!
Measures approximately 2.5 cm (1 inch). Includes a free chain.
Features of your Wheel of the Year Necklace:
- The outer border features the names of the Pagan Holidays with the other known names underneath.
- The Pagan Holidays: Samhain, Yule, Imbolc, Ostara, Beltane, Litha, Lughnassad, Mabon with Pentacles in between.
- The Astrological Symbols are found in the next inner circle with Celtic art in the North, East, South & West directions.
- Dates of the Holidays are found under the Astrological signs.
- In the center of your pendant is a protective Celtic Triquetra.
- Life, Death, Rebirth are written around the Triquetra
- Earth, Air, Water, Body, Soul and Mind are written within the Triquetra