Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Seeds
Plant Morning Glory seeds to accent your home and gardens; sow for climbing walls, trellises and/or fences. The vines are fast growing and present dark sky-blue flowers. Morning Glory is also known as Grannyvine.
Morning Glory for your Magical Garden:
- Germination: Easy
- Plant in Spring
- Plant in Full Sun
- Plant in average soil
- Sow seeds ¼ inch under the surface in Spring
- Soak seeds in warm water for 24 hours prior to planting to speed germination
- Use for binding poppets and spells
- Openings to the otherworld
- Substitute for High John Root
- Commanding spells
- Good Luck
- Self Confidence
1 packet of Morning Glory seeds in a 13 Moons designed envelope. Approximately 100+ seeds in each packet.