St. Johns Wort Co2, 10% Dilution
This is a dilution of 10% St. Johns Wort CO2 in an Organic Carrier Oil, premixed to make it affordable and easy to use as is. It is not soluble in alcohol. Store in cool, dry area out of sunlight. Although this is diluted, if you feel it is too strong you may dilute more into a carrier oil.
1/8 ounce St. Johns Wort 10% CO2 in an amber bottle.
- Summer Solstice Celebrations & Rituals
- Sun Rituals
- Protect against evil
- Repel Negatives
Perfumery: Blends well with Essential Oils of:
CO2 Extract: CO2 Extracts give you some of the characteristics of both essential oils and absolutes. They are extracted using CO2 (carbon dioxide) gas under pressure at ambient temperatures. During the super critical phase of neither a gas or a liquid, the CO2 acts as a "solvent" to extract aromatic oil from plants. The beauty of CO2 extraction is that once the oil is extracted from the plant material, the CO2 is simply returned to its gaseous state by lowering its pressure, allowing the gas to quickly and completely dissipate.
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use in eyes or mucus membranes.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified practitioner
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Before applying to skin, perform a patch test (with diluted oil in appropriate carrier) to an insensitive part of your body.