Designed by Mickie Mueller
Hecate, the Greek Goddess of the Crossroads is represented for you in a .925 sterling silver decorative key.
The key itself is her symbol, as she is an opener of paths. The other symbols from top to bottom are as follows:
- Her emblem is the labyrinth-like Hecate Wheel at the top of this key
- She has three faces, because she sees the ways before us, and may illuminate our choices, but will not choose for us
- She is a bearer of the torch of life.
- The pomegranate is also her symbol as a fruit of the underworld.
- The bit of the key at the bottom also mimics the three paths at the crossroads.
Hand Crafted of fine .925 sterling silver, each pendant includes a free chain; style of which will vary.
Created and Crafted by Peter Stone Visonary Artisans:
Peter Stone - the world's leading manufacturer of fine sterling silver Wicca and Pagan jewelry - has created this unique pendant to add to your collection of fine pagan and celtic jewelry.
Born of passion and exquisitely crafted, every one of Peter Stone's creations is a true work of art. His artists use the finest sterling silver and gold vermeil for each creation and carefully hand finish each piece to ensure years of Beauty, Satisfaction and Delight.
Intelligently crafted, Magick Symbols is the world's leading manufacturer of fine sterling silver and gold Pagan and Ancient Symbolic jewelry.