Llewellyn's 2020 Witches' Datebook
A Year of Tips, Lore, and Astrology for the Wise Witch
Discover new ideas for celebrating the sacred seasons while keeping day-to-day life organized in this wonderful datebook. This stunning day planner is filled with lots of knowledge, witchy tips, sabbat musings as well as the magickal art of Jennifer Hewitson.
Included in this datebook are a guide for the best days to plant and harvest, moon lore, daily planetary correspondences and much more to keep your 2020 filled with magick and potential!
Live better, stay organized, and celebrate your Craft every day with Llewellyn's 2020 Witches' Datebook. This wonderful tool features beautiful illustrations from award-winning artist Jennifer Hewitson, a variety of ways to celebrate the Wheel of the Year, and powerful wisdom from practicing witches.
Witches Datebook is filled with:
- Sabbat musings by Barbara Moore
- Tasty sabbat recipes by Anna Franklin
- Witchy tips by Elizabeth Barrette
- Essential oils by Tess Whitehurst
- Goddess archetypes by Danielle Blackwood
- Pop culture protection magic by Emily Carlin
- Chakra healing by Melissa Tipton
- Retrograde information by Charlie Rainbow Wold
This indispensable, on-the-go tool also offers:
- At-a-glance guide to the best days to plant and harvest
- Moon lore and phases for successful spellcasting
- Daily planetary and color correspondences to empower your magical work
- Spiral-bound design with calendar spreads that make it easy to write in appointments and special events
168 Pages | 5 x 8 inches