Wise Owl Perches
Another exquisite owl statue for your collections! Perched atop a couple of tomes of knowledge he awaits to join you in your home. Simply looking into his eyes you are mesmerized by this lovely bird of wisdom.
The top book has written: "The OWL personifies wisdom, knowledge and human experience. In Greek mythology, the goddess Athena represents the necessary attributes of the owl while in Roman mythology the owl is related to Minerva, the goddess of wisdom and promoter of sciences, arts and handcrafts."
Features of Your Owl Statue on Books:
- Crafted of Cold Cast Bronze (bronze powder mixed with resin)
- Handpainted Detail
- High-Polished Finish
- Museum Quality Art
- Measures approximately 7 inches tall; 6.75 inches wide
- Weighs approximately 3 pounds
- Display in Home, Office and Sacred Room or on Altar
- Excellent Gift for Owl Collectors
- Books uniquely designed, painted with antiqued finish
- Arrives in gift box for convenience of gifting
Owls are associated with the Goddess Athena and are known for wisdom, intuition and keen observation. According to myth, an owl sat on Athena's blind side, so that she could see the whole truth. In Ancient Greece, the owl was a symbol of a higher wisdom, and it was also a guardian of the Acropolis.
- Dream Messenger
- Moon Magick
- Death/Life Change