Handcrafted Celtic Triquetra Journal
Potions, Spells and Herbology Oh My!
The triquetra or trinity knot is used to symbolize and honor the three aspects of the Triple Goddess; Maiden, Mother and Crone. It also represents the life cycles, the eternal flow of energy and time, past- present-future, and the power of three to name a few.
Beautiful designs decorate this hand-tooled and sewn leather journal which features a Celtic Triquetra. You will love this journal for keeping notes on herbology, potions and spells!
Your elegantly designed travel journal measures 5 x 7 inches and has 120 pages of handmade paper.
- Triquetra Design may be vary; some are tooled thin and others are tooled thick.
- No pencil is included as shown in photo.
- Leather color and detail work may vary slightly from the photo as each is hand-made.
- Celtic Art on Borders
- Celtic Triquetra in Center
- Embossed Floral Designs on the back
- Stitched Book Binding
- Brass-Tone Metal Lock
Triquetras are associated with:
- Past, Present, Future
- Earth, Sea, Sky
- Life's Cycles
- The Eternal Flow of Energy and Time
- Maiden, Mother, Crone
- The Power of Three