Osage Celtic Ogham Set
Ancient Celtic Tree Writing
This set features the ancient and mysterious Celtic alphabet, the Ogham. The Ogham consists of 25 distinct characters, each associated with a tree, bush, or vine. Surviving inscriptions remain on rocks and stones and date back to the 4th century CE, though it is believed the writing was most widely used on trees and sticks. A wonderful set for meditation or divination, this is a must have for any Celtic Witch.
Used in several Celtic alphabets, including Old Irish, Pictish, Old Welsh, and Latin. The letters of the Ogham are linked by a straight line running through the middle, and are written and read from bottom to top, and left to right. Each tile was cut, sanded, marked, and burned by hand. Set includes a drawstring bag for storage, protection, and travel.
Your set includes:
- 25 Natural Wood Tiles: 24 of which are hand carved; and 1 blank.
- Drawstring Pouch for Travel, Storage and Protection. (Color may vary.)
Osage is associated with:
- Element: Spirit, Earth, Fire
- Spiritual Energy
- Masculine Energy
- Astral Travel
- Attracts Spirit and Animal Guides
- Aids in the pursuit of goals and passions