Dark Ward Ritual Athame
The Dark Ward Ritual Athame is a beautiful way to incorporate aspects of the darker side into your ritual spell-work. The metal pommel has an antique brass finish with a polished black grip wrapped in gold-tone braiding. The hilt also has an antique brass-tone finish adorned with a single garnet red rhinestone. Garnet is a sacred gemstone that can represent fire and power.
The sheath is black faux leather with beautiful etchings on the metal adornments. It is outfitted with two metal rings that could be used to attach this athame to a belt. And last and by no means least, the stainless steel blade features stunning scroll-work on both sides of the blade. This makes a wonderful addition to your spell-crafting and ritual needs.
- Stainless steel blade
- Polished black grip metal braiding details
- Antique brass-tone pommel and guard
- Garnet red rhinestone on hilt
- Faux leather sheath with double ring belt belt attachment
- Approximately 8.5 inch blade (21.59 cm) and 15.5 inches (39.37 cm) over all.
Please Note: No Shipment of Athame to Spain, UK, Australia, Italy, France, Greece, Chile, or Brazil. Customs will remove all blades from your package.