Lady Nephthys Book Set
A Witches Book of Shadows &
Wicca: A Year & A Day
By Lady Nephthys
Your Book Set from Lady Nephthys is a super collection!
A Witches Book of Shadows
This is a grimoire of magickal knowledge that's perfect for the beginner and experienced witch. In this Book of Shadows, you will find information to perform your spell work with wisdom and power. Whether it be with herbs, crystals, amulets, spell bags or what time of the month to perform certain spells.
116 pages; 6 x 9 inches.
Wicca: A Year and a Day in Magick
New and revised edition as of September 2020.
Start your path in Wicca and become a witch! This book goes over 52 weeks of topics in Wicca, from ethics and magick to mythology and the afterlife. This work is perfect for the beginner in Wicca and has a great workbook style. At the end of each week or chapter, there is a study activity for the reader to do and challenge their learning.
A year and a day is the traditional amount of time to study and be initiated into a coven. You will find Wicca: A Year and A Day in Magick helps you be able to study the teachings of Wicca whether you are involved with a coven or are a solitary practitioner.
- You will learn about what Wicca is, the Wiccan sabbats like Beltane and Samhain, astrology, mythology, and what magick is.
- You will discover different types of magick, such as house magick, protection magick, love magick, crystal magick, herb magick, prosperity magick, and kitchen witchcraft.
- You will begin to understand the major pantheons of Gods and Goddesses of Celtic mythology such as Cerridwen, Lugh, and Brigid and Greek mythology, such as Zeus, Athena, and Artemis.
- In the study of Egyptian mythology, you'll know the major stories of Isis, Osiris, and Horus.
- Then you'll discover the mighty Gods of Norse myths, such as Thor, Frigga, Loki, and Odin.
- All from a week to week basis that can be used as a good foothold for the rest of your Wiccan path.
- This book is perfect for the beginner in Wicca and it’s also a workbook.
- At the end of each week or chapter, there is an activity for the reader to do that seeks to build upon the knowledge in the chapter, either through research or person experience.