Star and Moon Soapstone Oil Lamp
A diffuser is excellent to add a subtle aroma to your home and/or office. Oil and water are placed in the basin; tea light is lit in the base to release the oil aroma as it warms. The bottom portion is decorated with stars and crescent moon designs which will provide you with a warm glow when the candle is lit. The diffuser measures approximately 3 1/2 inches tall. The basin is removable for ease of filling and cleaning. Soapstone varies in colors, please allow for variances from photos.
Tea lights candles are recommended; not votive candles as they are shorter burning time and do not have a flame too close to the basin.
We offer tea lights in our candle section as well as a wide variety of essential oils and high quality fragrance oils in our oil sections.
- Oils and herbs may be used to release purifying scents. Be creative and use oils and herbs together.
- If using only oils - place a few drops of your favorite oil or oil blend in the basin, fill the diffuser with water and light your candle in base.
- When using herbs such as: lavender: half fill the basin with the herb, cover with water and light candle. For more potency, add a drop or two of a complimentary oil.
- Before adding more water, allow the basin to cool. Soapstone will crack if hot and cool/cold water is added.
- As the water evaporates, add more water, oil and/or herb as needed. Caution, again, do not add cool/cold water to the basin; they will crack and break. Snuff out candle and allow them to cool before filling with water.
- Do not leave unattended.
- Many of the diffusers also make attractive pedestals for larger (3 inch+) crystal balls.