Nokomis braids and beads each cord for your Personal Ritual Wear. Each cord averages 90 inches long.
- Cords compliment your robe.
- You may want the same color as your robe or a contrasting color
- You may want to have cords to signify time of year or specific ritual you are working
- Tie the cord simply - so that it is useful in not allowing your robe to be floppy
- Knots can be added to the cord for degree(s) one may have obtained
- Cord Color may signify the degree(s) one may have obtained
- Cord may be marked with knots or made to specific length to use for measuring the circumference of your magick circle
- You may tie your athame, pouches and charms to your cord