13 Moons' Yule Celebration Altar Set
with Ritual Instructions
"Blessed be the season of Yule. This is the Winter Solstice, the longest night of the year. Darkness reigns triumphant, yet gives way and changes to Light."
Yule is the time to celebrate the rebirth of the Sun and the progression out of the dark months of Winter. We have prepared for you a simple yet perfect kit for your yule rituals. Ring in the season with this light bringing altar set.
- Instructions and Guidance for Your Yule Ritual
- God & Goddess Candles: 2 Black, 1 Green, 1 Red, 1 White, 1 Yellow
- 6 Star Holders for Altar/Triple Goddess Candles
- 1 Yule Ritual Candle (Red or Green - color may vary from photo)
- 1 Pillar Candle Holder
- 1 Ritual Bell
- 1 Brass Censor (for burning incense)
- 1 Green Aventurine Stone (for use in meditation and to place upon your altar)
- 1 Red Aventurine Stone (for use in meditation and to place upon your altar)
- Packet of Yule Self Burning Incense
- 1/4 oz Yule Ritual Anointing Oil
- 1 Pentacle Altar Tile
- 1 Altar Cloth (color appropriate, style may vary from photo)
Comes conveniently packaged in a sturdy white cardboard box, which can be used to store your Yule items for future use. Measures 10 1/2 x 6 x 2 inches.
Items not included that you may already have or may want to obtain to use for your ritual: A sprig of holly, a piece of mistletoe (or similar greenery/foliage which can be substituted for holly and mistletoe), peaceful music CD, wheel of the year symbol or drawing, athame, chalice, cake, snacks and a drink.