- White Sage Essential Oil 1/8 oz
White Sage Essential Oil
Hard to Find 100% Pure & Natural White Sage Essential Oil. Store your oil in a cool, dry place protected from heat and light. Our White Sage Essential Oil is made from wild harvested sage in Southern California. This is the same sage commonly used for your sage sticks. You will find White Sage Oil calming and cleansing for ceremonial and ritual uses. You may use this in diffusers;and dilute in distilled water to make a misting spray.
- Odor: Fresh, camphorous
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Family Farm Grown
- Botanical Origin: California, USA
- Steam distilled from leaves
- Clearing negatives
- Clearing eye sight
- Psychic Development
Perfumery Uses: Blends well with Essential Oils of:
- Use only in very small quantities
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified practitioner
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Before applying to skin, perform a patch test (with diluted oil in appropriate carrier) to an insensitive part of your body.