Giant Owl of Wisdom Perches
On Books of Knowledge
An exquisite work of art for your collections! He perches atop of several tomes of knowledge while holding his writing quill and penning a bit of wisdom beginning as "The OWL personifies wisdom, knowledge and... "
Features of Your Owl Statue on Books:
- Crafted of Cold Cast Bronze (bronze powder mixed with resin)
- Handpainted Detail
- High-Polished Finish
- Museum Quality Art
- Measures 8.75 inches tall; 4.5 inches wide
- Display in Home, Office and Sacred Room or on Altar
- Excellent Gift for Owl Collectors
- Sits on Stack of Books
- Books uniquely designed, painted with antiqued finish
- The Owl holds a Feather Quill writing his knowledge to share
- Bottle of Ink sits beside the stack of books
Owls are associated with the Goddess Athena and are known for wisdom, intuition and keen observation. According to myth, an owl sat on Athena's blind side, so that she could see the whole truth. In Ancient Greece, the owl was a symbol of a higher wisdom, and it was also a guardian of the Acropolis.