10 Quart Dutch Oven with Reversible Lid
For outdoor witch and wizard cooks!
This oval dutch oven roaster is excellent for fireplace and outside use. With the reversible lid, skillful and resourceful cooking can be accomplished. A great choice for cooking, use at festivals, camping as well as for ritual use!
This oval roaster holds 10 quarts (9.46 litres) is made of pure cast iron and is fire and food safe. Comes pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil, a big part of keeping your cast iron healthy and vibrant!
Please Note: Oval Roaster Dutch Oven will ship directly from the maker.
Features of your Midi Pot:
- Measures approximately 14 x 9.5 x 5.5 inches
- Capacity to hold 10 quarts (9.46 litres)
- Weighs approximately 26 pounds
- Flat Bottom
- Reversible Lid and Handle Included
- Pre-seasoned with Flaxseed Oil
- Made of Cast Iron
- Sturdy and Practical
Please Note: There may be a small amount of rust on the cast iron. To remove, you can use cold water or a 1:1 water and white vinegar solution.
- Scrub rust away with a stiff brush or non-scratching scouring pad
- Once rust is washed off, dry the cast iron with a paper towel or cloth. Then heat on stovetop to evaporate any remaining moisture. Heat pproximately 3 - 5 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Oil a cloth or paper towel with seasoning oil and wipe down making certain rust is no longer visible.
- If no more rust, re-season the cast iron in the oven.
Please Note: Free Shipping in the U.S. Excludes Alaska & Hawaii and International Orders. You will be emailed for additional shipping costs.