Black Skull Oil Burner
"The skull is nature's sculpture." ∼ David Bailey
Some have an appreciation for a darker aesthetic when it comes to decorating their home. Who doesn't love a good old fashioned Victorian Gothic manor?! Or perhaps you have an affinity for skulls. Whatever your aesthetic may be, this hauntingly beautiful Black Skull Ceramic Oil Diffuser is perfect for diffusing your favorite essential oils or wax melts.
A diffuser is an excellent way to add a subtle aroma to your home and/or office. Oil and water are placed in the basin, a tea light is lit in the base and releases the oil’s aroma as it warms.
Measures approximately 5.08 x 4.03 inches (12.9 x 10.24)
How to use your oil diffuser:
- Oils and herbs may be used to release purifying scents. Be creative and use oils and herbs together.
- If using only oils - place a few drops of your favorite oil or oil blend in the basin, fill the diffuser with water and light your candle in base.
- When using herbs such as: lavender: half fill the basin with the herb, cover with water and light candle. For more potency, add a drop or two of a complimentary oil.
- As the water evaporates, add more water, oil and/or herb as needed. Before adding more water, allow the basin to cool. Snuff out candle and allow them to cool before filling with water.
- Many of the diffusers also make attractive pedestals for larger (3 inch+) crystal balls.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Trim wick to .25 inch; burn in appropriate candle holder.