Celestial Oil Warmer with Crescent Moons & Stars
A diffuser is excellent to add a subtle aroma to your home and/or office. Oil and water are placed in the basin; tea light is lit in the base to release the oil aroma as it warms. The bottom portion is decorated with cut out star designs and a large moon face giving you a warm glow through the cut outs when the candle is lit. The diffuser stands approximately 3.5 inches tall. The basin is removable for ease of filling and cleaning. Soapstone varies in colors, please allow for variances from photo. This is a very sturdy soapstone diffuser weighing just under 1.5 pounds.
Tea lights candles are recommended; not votive candles because of their longer burning time and flame may be too close to the basin.
We offer tea lights in our candle section as well as a wide variety of oils.
How to use your oil diffuser:
- Oils and herbs may be used to release purifying scents. Be creative and use oils and herbs together.
- If using only oils - place a few drops of your favorite oil or oil blend in the basin, fill the diffuser with water and light your candle in base.
- When using herbs such as: lavender: half fill the basin with the herb, cover with water and light candle. For more potency, add a drop or two of a complimentary oil.
- As the water evaporates, add more water, oil and/or herb as needed. Before adding more water, allow the basin to cool. Soapstone will crack if hot and cool/cold water is added. Snuff out candle and allow them to cool before filling with water.
- Many of the diffusers also make attractive pedestals for larger (3 inch+) crystal balls.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Trim wick to .25 inch; burn in appropriate candle holder.