Hamsa Pendant symbolizing Protection and Transformation.
The Sanskrit symbols surrounding the Hand belong to a lost age of knowledge. 'Om Mani Padme Hum' or Praise the jewel of the lotus' is part of the inscriptions.
Each of these six syllables when chanted resonate a specific energy. Each tone shedding the toxic effects from negative lifestyles and personal exchanges:
- Om- vibrates the devine resonance, bestowing generosity, diminishing the destructive hold of ego.
- Ma- transmits ethics and morality to remove the poison of jealousy.
- Ni- provides patience needed to pursue ones passion. Pad- imparts diligence removing the self-destruction of ignorance.
- Me- conveys contentment eliminating the obsessions of desire and greed.
- Hum- channels wisdom pacifying aggression.
- In the center is Hamsa(hand) giving Defense against the Evil Eye, a Sacred Shield of Protection.
Each finger of Hamsa represents a different elemental energy:
- Thumb: Solar Plexus Chakra: The Element of Fire.
- Forefinger: Heart Chakra: The Element of Air.
- Middle finger: Throat Shakra: The Ethereal Element.
- Ring finger: root Chakra: The Element of Earth.
- Little finger: Sacral chakra: The Element of water.
Hamsa clears ones negative energy, cleansing our inner verse. A timeless gift of transformation offerings limitless reality of Higher Vibration.
Your pendant is made from Excelsior Pewter (no lead) by skilled artisans in the U.S. Each pendant includes a black cord, accent bead and booklet. Pendant measures approximatley 1.8 x 1.625 inches diameter.
Please Note: Each talisman is handcrafted and there may be slight flaws.
Talismans are not consecrated; this is for the owner of the talisman to perform.