Size 2 to 14 Traditional Style Potjie Pots
For outdoor cooking and brewing!
Made in a traditional South African style, potjie pots are an excellent cauldron for offerings, potions, incense, spell crafting and outdoor cooking. The potjie is an all-purpose pot. Simple lines adorn this pot giving it a nice style without overdoing it.
With its three legs and round bottom, this cauldron looks at home in most witchy decor. Each pot comes pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil, an important step in keeping your cast iron healthy.
Ships directly from the makers.
Your choices include:
- Size 2 Potjie: Capacity to hold 1.25 gallons. Weighs 20 pounds. Measures approximately 10 x 10 x 10 inches.
- Size 3 Potjie: Capacity to hold 2 gallons. Weighs 25 pounds. Measures approximately 11.5 x 11.5 x 10.75 inches.
- Size 4 Potjie: Capacity to hold 2.25 gallons. Weighs 29 pounds. Measures approximately 12 x 12 x 12 inches.
- Size 6 Potjie: Capacity to hold 3.5 gallons. Weighs 45 pounds. Measures approximately 13 x 13 x 13 inches.
- Size 8 Potjie: Capacity to hold 4.75 gallons. Weighs 48 pounds Measures approximately 15 x 15 x 14 inches.
- Size 10 Potjie: Capacity to hold 7.25 gallons. Weighs 55 pounds. Measures approximately 16 x 16 x 15 inches.
- Size 14 Potjie: Capacity to hold 9 gallons. Weighs 70 pounds. Measures approximately 17 x 17 x 15 inches
Features of Potjie Pots:
- Traditional 3 Legs
- Lid and Handle included
- Round Bottom
- Pre-seasoned with Flaxseed Oil
Please Note: There may be a small amount of rust on the cast iron. To remove, you can use cold water or a 1:1 water and white vinegar solution.
- Scrub rust away with a stiff brush or non-scratching scouring pad
- Once rust is washed off, dry the cast iron with a paper towel or cloth. Then heat on stovetop to evaporate any remaining moisture. Heat pproximately 3 - 5 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Oil a cloth or paper towel with seasoning oil and wipe down making certain rust is no longer visible.
- If no more rust, re-season the cast iron in the oven.
Please Note: No Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii or International Countries.