Queen Anne's Lace gathered from our magical gardens and fields
Limited Supply until next harvest season.
Our Queen Anne's Lace bundle measures approximately 6 to 8 inches long and has approximately 9 stems with flowers that resemble a bird's nest when dried. Grown in our magical gardens and fields, each is gathered by hand, air-dried and bundled for your magickal use.
Photos show Queen Anne's Lace hanging for décor as well in baskets, dried, waiting to be bundled along with other herbs. And of course, Celestial the feline who is not allowed on the table, but she can't resist working with me on herbal magick!
Queen Anne's Lace is also known as: Bird's Nest, Wilde Carrot, and Queen of Herbes.
About the Queen of Herbes:
- Planet: Mars
- Element: Fire
- Make an anointing oil with this energy-filled plant to use on your candles, amulets and charms for romance, passion, desire, love, and lust.
- Place the herb in spell bottles, or a mojo bag for your love and passion spells.
- Psychic power
- Psychic dreams
- Grounding and to stay grounded
- Increase your intuition
- Spiritual awareness
- Place on your altar to rid negatives, bring about positives and to use for clearing and grounding during your rituals and ceremonies.
- Creativity Spell: To help develop an ability or skill such as an artist, gardener, writer, etc.
- Use in spells as a substitute for blood.
- Grace and Beauty will abound with Queen Anne's Lace in your life and assist you in your rituals.
Please Note: The Queen Anne's Lace is dry and some will break up; these pieces can also be used in your spell crafting. We have carefully wrapped them to deter breakage during packing and shipping. For magickal use only; not intended for food use.
Each Bundle is wrapped in recycled packing paper, newsprint or newspaper and will vary slightly from the photos.
All herbs and spices are hand weighed and meant for crafting and magickal use only. Ounces of whole pieces, leaves, or berries may contain broken or torn pieces.
Always store your herbs in a dark area for a longer shelf-life.