Wicca for Beginners
A Guide To Wiccan Beliefs, Rituals, Magic & Witchcraft
By Lisa Chamberlain
For anyone seeking to learn more about Wicca and begin practicing it, this introductory guide by bestselling author Lisa Chamberlain is the perfect entry point.
As Wicca grows ever more popular, interested novices wonder: How can I get started?
Popular Wiccan author Lisa Chamberlain answers their questions in this concise, yet comprehensive guide that covers all the basics:
- The history of Wicca and its essential beliefs, deities, and holidays
- The core components of Wiccan ritual practice, including casting the sacred circle, as well as ritual tools, from chalices to wands
- The principles of magic and spellwork, including key ingredients to use in your practice, such as candles, herbs, and oils
- How to begin practicing and choose your personal path
- Tables of magical correspondences for colors, elements, crystals, herbs, and oils
- A beginner-friendly spell to try, and much more
Hardcover | 176 pages, all in 2-color | 5x7 inches