Excellent Ritual Cauldron
A traditional witch's pot, this flat bottomed cauldron is great for fireplace and outside use. Lightly decorated with lines and grooves, this cast iron beauty has style without being too ornate. A great choice for cooking, use at festivals, and ritual use! Comes with a handle and lid for taking on adventures.
An excellent cauldron for offerings, potions, incense and all your spell crafting needs. This cauldron holds five quarts (4.7 litres) is made of pure cast iron and is fire and food safe. Comes pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil, a big part of keeping your cast iron healthy and vibrant!
Features of your Midi Pot:
- Round Bottom
- Lid and Handle Included
- Pre-seasoned with Flaxseed Oil
- Includes Carrying Handle and Lid
- Made of Cast Iron
- Sturdy and Practical
- Use for Ritual
- Use for Cooking
- Holds 5 Quarts (4.7 litres)
Please Note: There may be a small amount of rust on the cast iron. To remove, you can use cold water or a 1:1 water and white vinegar solution.
- Scrub rust away with a stiff brush or non-scratching scouring pad
- Once rust is washed off, dry the cast iron with a paper towel or cloth. Then heat on stovetop to evaporate any remaining moisture. Heat pproximately 3 - 5 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Oil a cloth or paper towel with seasoning oil and wipe down making certain rust is no longer visible.
- If no more rust, re-season the cast iron in the oven.