Seven Point Silver-Tone Candle Holder
Known as the Fairy Star, this is one of the most popular and economical candle holders for the chime candles. Each measures approximately 2 inches across.
Made of silver-tone metal for our 4 inch x .50 inch chime candles. It is slightly adjustable to obtain a snug fit. For protection to altar cloths and table tops, we suggest placing a flame-proof vessel underneath as wax may trickle out.
The Fairy Star is also known as a Elven Star, Septagram, Heptagram or 7 Point Star and is known to represent:
- The Seven Sisters (The Pleiades)
- Days of the Week
- Seven Alchemical Metals
- Seven Rainbow Colors
- Seven Directions
- Seven Musical Notes
- Fairy Magic
- Planetary Magic
- Sphere of Venus
7 Magical Points of the Faery are:
- The Sun: The Primary Force of Life and Creation on Earth. Without it, Elven and Human life would not exist.
- The Wood: Most Elves, as well as people, feel a deep connection to the forests. Trees are considered kin, cousins and brothers. Elves see deep secrets hidden in trees, and understand the power and nature of trees and woods.
- The Sea: Water Elemental Powers are very strong. Some may be reluctant to know the sea or feel it, but the ocean is one of the great natural forces.
- The Magick: Living Magick is integral to the lives of all Elves and people, whether it be the simple Magick of a snowflake, or the Magick of rhymes, runes, visions, and such.
- The Moon: Our Earth is dependent on the Magick of the moon. It brings light to the dark night skies; it affects the weather and tides and weather patterns. The moon has profound magickal and physiological effects on our bodies.
- The Wind: Elves have a strong connection to the wind and air elementals. Wind helps germinate our plant life. Wind also has the magickal ability to carry subtle messages across all realms.
- Connection: Ultimately, Elves must remember the idea of Connection--of our connection to others, the world, the land, reality, to Magick, the universe, and ourselves.