Pair of Lucky Hand Roots
Two roots per pack. Each pack offers a variety of different "hand shaped" roots are within the packet; some may have a couple fingers and some more.
Lucky Hand Root is from a species of orchid. Known as an ingredient in the African-American Mojo Bags for the powerful energies of increasing gambling luck. Also known as Salep Root or Five-Finger Root (it is NOT Five Finger Grass). Named as such because of the resemblance of a miniature hand from two to ten fingers.
To use a lucky hand root in spiritual practices, follow these steps:
- Cleanse the root by smudging, bathing in salt water or leave in light of full moon overnight.
- Carve symbols or inscriptions to enhance its power, such as the word "luck" or a four-leaf clover.
- Wrap or place in a mojo bag: Wrap the root in cloth, such as red flannel, or place it in a mojo bag to keep it safe and protected.
- Carry or place in a specific location: The lucky hand root can be carried in a pocket or placed in a specific location to attract good luck, such as near a front door, in a cash register, or on an altar.
- Repeat affirmations or prayers to further enhance the power of the lucky hand root. Such as: "I carry the power of good luck with me wherever I go."
Use For: Success, Job/Business/Employment, Lottery, Gambling Luck, Well Being, Fast Luck, Money Drawing, and Protection.
Please Note: Packaging may vary from photos.
All herbs and spices are hand weighed and meant for crafting and magickal use only. Ounces of whole pieces, leaves, or berries may contain broken or torn pieces.