Fire and food safe cauldron
This lovely cauldron is made in a traditional South African style. An excellent cauldron for offerings, potions, incense ,and all your spell crafting needs, the potjie is an all purpose pot. Simple lines adorn this pot giving it a nice style without overdoing it.
With its three legs and round bottom, this cauldron looks at home in most witchy decor. Holds around 5 ounces and is food safe and fire safe. Comes pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil, an important step in keeping your cast iron healthy.
Features of your Pot:
- Measures approximately 3.25 inches tall x 4.2 inches wide
- Capacity to hold 5 ounces
- Weighs approximately 2 pounds
- Traditional 3 Legs
- Lid and Handle included
- Round Bottom
- Pre-seasoned with Flaxseed Oil
Please Note: There may be a small amount of rust on the cast iron. To remove, you can use cold water or a 1:1 water and white vinegar solution.
- Scrub rust away with a stiff brush or non-scratching scouring pad
- Once rust is washed off, dry the cast iron with a paper towel or cloth. Then heat on stovetop to evaporate any remaining moisture. Heat pproximately 3 - 5 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Oil a cloth or paper towel with seasoning oil and wipe down making certain rust is no longer visible.
- If no more rust, re-season the cast iron in the oven.