Draw the energy of the goddess Erzulie with Mystere Ritual Crafted Oil by 13 Moons!
.33 ounce Mystere Ritual Oil crafted at 13 Moons
Our enchanting Mystere Ritual Oil is crafted to invoke Erzulie and her secrets of love. With it, you will experience an enrapturing aura that Erzulie's guidance and powerful spirits can offer. This highly concentrated oil is specifically designed to help your spells become more effective and potent. Just a few drops are all that's required to bring about positive results from the other-worldly realm. As one of 13 Moons' exclusive blends, Mystere Oil has been able to captivate the attention of Wiccans, Witches, and Pagans all over the world. Make sure you have some on hand when casting your next love spell or use it on it's own! You will be surprised by what temptations this intriguing oil can bring!
- Effective & Potent for Spells
- Invoke Erzulie's Secrets of Love
- Love Spell
- Entice & Allure
- Conjure Oil
- Anointing Oil for Candles, Spell Bottles Sigils, Crystals, and Mojo Bags
- Anoint yourself, personal items and ritual tools
- Use as an offering to the Gods & Goddesses
- Our premium quality oil is made in the USA and never tested on animals.
- Blended fresh at 13 Moons, ensuring every bottle is of great quality and consistency.
- Alcohol free so that you get the full potency of their property & purpose. These oils are suitable for anointing candles, crystals, mojo bags, sigils and more. Use to draw love, luck & fortune or break hexes & reverse spells!
Long Lasting, Skin Safe Safe Oil. External Use Only.
- Handcrafted & Blessed at 13 Moons
- Created in a High Quality .33 oz Premium Glass Vial with Glass Roller Ball and Black Twist-On Cap.
- 13 Moons has supplied the Pagan & Occult communities with quality items at great prices since 1997.
A burst of deep, tart berries mingling with delicate florals and a twist of persimmon.
Top Notes: Bluebell, Lily of the Valley & Fresh Gathered Bay
Middle Notes: Blackberry Juice and Persimmons
Top Notes: White Musk & Brambly Woods
Please Note: The natural ingredients may settle to the bottom of the bottle. If this occurs, simply swirl, lightly shake or roll in palms to mix the herbs, resins, essential oils and natural coloring before using. We prefer the 'rolling in palm' method as we are adding our warmth and energy to the oils.