Triple Moon Oil Burner
A diffuser is an excellent way to add a subtle aroma to your home and/or office. Oil and water are placed in the basin, a tea light is lit in the base and releases the oil’s aroma as it warms.
The Triple Oil Diffuser is a matte black ceramic with a cut out design of the iconic triple moon symbol. The basin works for either essential oils or wax melts. This makes a wonderful addition to your home, altar or sacred space.
Measures approximately 4.02 x 3.58 inches (10.21 x 9.09 cm)
How to use your oil diffuser:
- Oils and herbs may be used to release purifying scents. Be creative and use oils and herbs together.
- If using only oils - place a few drops of your favorite oil or oil blend in the basin, fill the diffuser with water and light your candle in base.
- When using herbs such as: lavender: half fill the basin with the herb, cover with water and light candle. For more potency, add a drop or two of a complimentary oil.
- As the water evaporates, add more water, oil and/or herb as needed. Before adding more water, allow the basin to cool. Snuff out candle and allow them to cool before filling with water.
- Many of the diffusers also make attractive pedestals for larger (3 inch+) crystal balls.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Trim wick to .25 inch; burn in appropriate candle holder.